Saturday, April 5, 2008

Meriele Being Meriele

Some catching up to do here. Last week the girls were in Virginia visiting some good friends that used to live right behind us. During that time I had planned to post more items, but got sick during the week and never got to it. Then this week I spent over 90 hours at work solving some serious issues we had. So now I need to catch up.

They say girls mature earlier and Meriele is no exception, especially given she has two older sisters. Today before Betsy got up she had dressed herself in the outfit you see here. When we discovered we said she was big girl and that she had done well. To that she retorted, "No, I am a teenager in this outfit." It is going to be hard enough with one girl entering the teens soon, I don't known if I can handle it if the other two decide they want to be teenagers at the same time.

Of course this follows yesterday's incident with Betsy in the garage. Meriele was getting out of the car and trying to bring some of her stuff with here out of the van. When she got out, she bumped into my car which was parked in the garage next to where Betsy park. Betsy said "Be careful of Daddy's car, Meriele." Meriele quickly retorted "Why did he have to park it so close to my car?"

No comments: